
|
Me Myself & I
![]() 20 already 23/02/1988 Nanyang Poly Dip in Mechatronics Engineering Always follow your heart, not your mind... Loves
Family Him Friends Basketball Shopping Crapping Sleeping Chatting Detest
Ants - more of afraid!! No Money.... Pimples~~ Skin Peeling.... Backstabbing friends Bitches Jerks, Bastards and Assholes Guys who tinks they are big shots! Desire
A medium Shetland Sheepdog My)hosis Shawl Driving License New Bikini BIG TEDDY BEAR NewUrbanMale Tokyo Singlet New Wallet Tepanyaki Dinner Treat at Pacific Hotel More Blouses/Shirts Friends
Family Alvin Amira Audrey Brenda ChouKin GhimHian Jasmin JiaYuan Joseph LohBiao Melvin Samson Sheryl Stanley WanLin YongShen Ministry of Savoir-Faire Tagboard
Those Days
|
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Many Many updates... haha
Wow.. How many months has it been since I've updated my blog!! haha... Work must have taken a lot of my time to actually forget to update!! oops!! haha
Alrights just a couple of events and pictures to share... Event 1: Laurenz brought me to a Filipino restaurant at Marina Square one fine day.. Its the most EXPENSIVE but yet NICE Filipino restaurant I've ever been... haha I guess we spent 100 bucks just for 5 dishes and two person!! haha WOW!!! normally we can get one whole table of food for 5.50 bucks at lucky plaza.. haha... After eating, finally we managed to squeeze some time to spent on the roof terrace at esplanade!! haha memories!.. there was where we went for dates and got together. haha one lovely and scenic roof terrace!!! haha Event 2: Alicia's 7th Birthday! Happy Birthday Alicia! May you grow up to be a beautiful and demure lady one day! Cake was macadamia nut cake, not my favourite but it was nice still ahhaha.... I'll just let the photos do the talking! Many family shots of the second Lee family! She just couldn't wait to lick the cake! Finally, her favourite moment! Blowing the candles! haha Event 3: I've had gotten a job!! sorry for not updating about it!! haha.. I'm working in Lions Befrienders Service Association!! haha it's a Voluntary Welfare Organisation! For more information: www.lionsbefrienders.org.sg I'm the Fundraising Executive. mainly my job scope is event management haha so it's perfect for me.. and I love, I repeat I LOVE my colleagues and company and job!!!! haha for once! YES! Thank you Lord! haha Oh and I have the most colourful desk in the whole office!!! haha Alright is all for my desk!! haha so girls and boys, gentlemen and ladies!!.. Come support my events alright!! Remember just support anything, any event with LIONS BEFRIENDERS Name on it!! haha especially on 13 september (We are organising a walk in Yishun) and 14 november (Flag Day, not necessarily to be students only) CALL ME!!! haha SUPPORT ME Alrights!!! haha Event 4: Laurenz Finals (Best of 3 Games) His team has manage to beat most competitors and led themselves to the Finals of Singapinoy Tornament in Singapore held at ACS most of the Saturdays. haha I'm so proud to have a boyfriend like him!!! haha Shall wait for the results to post more!! haha Laurenz Team, The Wizards Labels: Go for the championship... |